Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Archiving the Anime Archivist

For about a year and half I ran a blog called The Anime Archivist. This was a follow up to a defunct website and later a blog entitled The Lost World of Anime. Both projects looked at long forgotten anime and manga released in English, defunct English anime magazines and anime and manga distributors and finally commercially released anime music video compilations (e.g. Macross Flashback 2012).

I abandoned The Anime Archivist nearly three years ago, mostly because there were a lot of things going on in my life and I just couldn't keep doing it. I plan on deleting the blog, but over the next year or so I plan to port across as much material as possible in order to save it. So in the next few days to a week, I'll be reposting (and probably rewriting and touching up) a lot of this material, staring with a Patlabor music video compilation.

No comments:

Post a Comment