Saturday, September 3, 2016

Updates (Or Lack Thereof)

Lots of things going on in my life at the moment. I've been quite sick on and off for more than a month and work has been relentless. Many days have been 12 hours or more which is absurd. I also have a couple of continuing projects I want to work on over the the next few months. So as you may have guessed, I'm taking another break from doing this blog.

Next year I plan on going to the Kansai and Kanto regions in Japan, so I want to finish off planing for that as well. Apart from a couple of events I want to see (plus hanami if I time it right), I want to do the rounds of record stores in Shibuya and Shinjuku before they disappear for good.

So in short, I will attempt to do some writing when I can. Just don't expect much activity until maybe December.

No comments:

Post a Comment